Monday, May 2, 2011

Happenings

Friday: Perfectly awesome day for a riverside picnic with Shanda and the girls. We attended story hour in the morning and then walked down to main street, picked up Chinese (YUM), and filled our stomachs by the river. Then we had to tackle the humongous hill back home...on full stomachs..w' a 90 lb stroller. The kids thought it was hilarious watching me huff and puff. Karena kept saying, "Faster, Darla, Faster!"




Sat: Amie, Rhya and I attended the MN Horse Expo! It is the greatest place to go for horse crazy girls like us. We watched an AMAZING seminar by the one and only Pat Parelli. Simply Amazing...and inspiring!



Sunday: Stillwater Special Mtg, then supper at our house with Mom, Dad, Mike, Kristina, Travis, Terry 'n Sarah. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! #29.
We are currently dog sitting Terry and Sarah's canine kids, Mollie 'n Mavric. Makes for a lively household! Rhya thinks that they are just great.

1 comment:

  1. I love how Rhya is standing with Molly! I'm surprised Molly stood still long enough to let her do that!

    ReplyDelete