Monday, September 10, 2012

One month later...

We are the proud owners of a new computer. Yippety skippety! Our trusty ole desktop laid itself to rest but we are back on track with a new one. Now I have to figure out how to get the picture program going. They pile up on my camera pretty quick!!

Latest and greatest- Brielle sits now! She still topples fairly easily but knows how to balance and catch herself. She just learned over the last few days. :-) We are just starting a little food with her (I thought I would wait until 6 months but she's 5 1/2 now and trying to eat everything in sight!) She is definitely ready and has gobbled everything we've offered.

Rhya's latest efforts involve climbing EVERYTHING. No limits until she falls...then she just tries again. :-)
My heart was warmed the other day when she decided to offer her trail mix to Jordan. I reminded her that he couldn't eat nuts. She said, "OH!" and proceeded to pick out all of her M 'n M's and hand them to Jordan. Those are usually her favorite part!

Oh my where do I begin with the past month's happenings? ...fun with new babies, friends, and family, fairs, zoos, races, welcoming Court and Melanie to the midwest (YAAY!!!), wedding, preps, new camper purchases (to be purchased this Fri!), swimming, and just LIVING!

Pics coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment