-First the whole family got a cold the end of January
- Next Mommy got a horrible ear ache and tried to treat it herself for 3 days before giving in and getting put on antibiotics (gasp)
- Next Nate and Rhya had a flu/puke day (last Sat)
- Rhya has been waking up multiple times every night screaming in pain. Fevers are part of the problem. Tylenol has been a common word lately (gasp #2)
- Rhya has had diarrhea for weeks so the phrase 'butt hurts!!' is fairly common!
- Rhya still has a major runny nose and congested sounding cough
- Mommy got another cold last week which heightened to a fever and frequent bathroom runs yesterday
What to do?!?!? I went to the health food store last week and bought garlic ear drops for Rhya's ears and probiotics to try to ramp up her gut health.
I took her to the chiro today and thankfully she doesn't have any ear infection, just a little red in one ear drum and fluid in the other. Her lymph nodes are 'going crazy' as Dr Katy said.
Rhya loved the chiro. She laid on the various beds like a champ and let the Dr check her all over. She even was fine with a light adjustment!
When I woke up with a fever and 'other issues' (hee) yesterday, I told Rhya that she could play by herself in the living room while Mommy 'slept' on the couch. She took full advantage and was actually very happy to get into every possible thing she could. The living room was virtually trashed in the two hours that I was 'out of it'!!
I had to intervene on two separate occasions: The first was when I suddenly realized that I hadn't heard her for a while, so plodded into the dining room to see her eating scoop fulls of honey on the floor. She was even being nice and sharing with Sakari.
The second was when I again suddenly wondered what the quietness was about and opened my eyes to see her with the Vaseline (used on crusty noses) container open, smearing the stuff ALL over her face, hands, hair, and feet. She was grinning from ear to ear. That's when the daycare kids girls walked in......
So...here we are...Tuesday Feb 14. 35 weeks pregnant. Valentines Day!!! Have a LOVELY day!
I don't have any recent pics, but here's on of Rhya one year ago!
oh you poor thing! All that sickness does NOT sound fun! UGH?! Hope you find health & wellness soon :) Awesome she loves Dr. Katy :) Girls love her too although they see Dr Lindsey down here more, now that she got this one up & running shes back up there again :) They BEG to go, its just its not cheap...Ugh!
ReplyDelete