This place is in Woodbury. It's awesome!! It's way bigger than what I expected. I brought Rhya and Jordan, and they didn't feel the need to keep track of me. I kept busy hefting my pregnant self through tunnels, shutes, slides, climby things, etc...
We met Amanda and Kylie there, so she also got a workout and she's due in one month! It was so fun to get out of the house and let the kids burn off steam.
Of course we burnt so much energy that a trip to Panera was in order afterwards!
YAYYYY! We love lookout ridge!! Best place ever to meet friends for playdates :) Such a neat place to beat winter blues!! The girls have been asking bout going again!! Glad you enjoyed it :)
Cool! Have you been to the indoor Edinborough Park in Richfield? It's another great one.
ReplyDeleteYAYYYY! We love lookout ridge!! Best place ever to meet friends for playdates :) Such a neat place to beat winter blues!! The girls have been asking bout going again!! Glad you enjoyed it :)
ReplyDeleteHey, haven't looked at your blog for a while, so lots to catch up on!! I do need you mailing address. I'm pretty sure I don't have it. Thanks!
ReplyDelete