Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wow

Since I'm on a posting roll, I might as well keep going. I like to record stuff so I can look back and see what life was like. Here is a Monday recap on the kid sichyation:

- Jordan arrives. Rhya and Jordan run around like hooligans copying and squealing at each other.
- Rhya falls down stairs (first time in months). Pretty sure she tripped on Jordan.
- Jordan bites Rhya. Rhya screams bloody murder. Her frequently used words for the rest of the day was boom and bite.
- Kendra and Makenna arrive. They don't want to say bye to their dad but as soon as he leaves Kendra starts wailing and flings herself out the door to him. MaKenna collapses on the floor in a bawling frenzy and says "All I wanted was one last hug!!" Their dad comes back in and works to console them. Finally he leaves and I start blabbing to them about water parks. Ten seconds later they forget about their dad and compete over who can have the next word in about water parks
- Bus comes for school. Relief
- Finish lunch. Relief.
- Put Makenna and Rhya down and start attempting to put Jordan down in the basement bed.
- Hear loud bang. Hear footsteps coming down steps.
- Rhya's head appears. (WHAT?!?) She looks at me in all seriousness and says, "No night night!!" over and over. This is the first time she's actually crawled out of her crib.  It's surprising to me that she didn't figure it out before now!
- Kids leave. I make supper. Rhya's a huge crab because she never did nap.
- Leave Nate with the monster and go to a 7pm chicken ordinance hearing. It's the first of three and it PASSED! Now if we can get the next hearings to pass it will be legal to have 6 chickens in Prescott. That ought to help sell the house, right? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment