Thursday, November 3, 2011

My sister had a birthday


The sister that is only one year older than me for half a year. Kayla and I always felt pretty grown up and close to Kristina's age for the months of July through Oct. The rest of the year we were little whippersnappers and WAY younger...or so we thought. A whole whopping 20 months! She was always so adult-like. Maybe we twins were just immature. :-)

Now we're all living adult lives nearing young middle-ageism. gasp! (Maybe that's just the husband who is flirting with 30). The months somehow don't matter two tittles. They've melted together into one big happy sisterhood.

Anyway, wishing my big sis a WONDERFUL 27th year of life! I'm delighted to have such a gifted, spirit minded, caring, thoughtful, lively, and creative big sister! Looking forward to celebrating on Saturday.

Love, Diddle Diddle

1 comment:

  1. Awwww--thanks! Even though I'm undeserving of all those adjectives, that was really sweet!

    One of my co-workers is an only child, and being around her lately has made me appreciate even more the sisterhood we have. We are lucky!

    As a child I dreaded that half year when I was only one year older...I wanted to always be two years older! But now that we're "middle-aged," I tell a lot of people about my two sisters who are only one year younger...I think it's unusual and really cool that three sisters are so close in age :-)

    Looking forward to Saturday!

    Love, Copcop

    ReplyDelete