Monday, September 8, 2014

And She's Off

Four year old kindergarten. Who would've thought there'd ever be such a thing?
My Mommy brakes were on big time but Rhya was very enthused. In fact, she wished to wait for the bus by herself (big girl mode) but Brielle and I accompanied her to the end of the driveway.
Brielle asked, "I go to school too peese, Mommy?" She was very sad about it but had enough time to process it that she was fine when the moment actually came for Rhya to go off.
Rhya picked out all of her outfits for the week and combed her own hair for the day (she hardly ever wants her hair down, but that's what she chose)
The bus driver had to wait a looonggg time for her to get up those big steps and sit down. She walked turtle speed and stopped and stared for a while before passing the bus driver. :-) (I think she was waiting for him to say something to her because I had told her ahead of time to wait til he beckoned her in but he was busy talking into his intercom)
Part of me drove away on that bus. 
Rhya is ESPECIALLY lucky because she gets her very own GRANDMA in her 4YK class!! Grandparents day is every day for this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment