Shuffle chubby thighs. Push up diaper butt. Oomph arms forward full force. Grunt. Squeal.
Our little 8 month old is crawling!!!
There goes the dog bowl! Water everywhere. All the more fun for splashes and blowing bubbles on the hardwood floor.
Wonder what the big kids are doing. Pull hair. Grab book. Squeal with delight.
Notice Mom in kitchen. Grunt on over. Stick onion and lettuce in mouth, thanks to Mom's messy cooking. Pull self up on Mommy's leg and look up with expectant eyes. Rock back and forth with triumph.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rhya's latest:
Somehow, her brain has figured out the concept of saying 'I promise'
I don't know where she learned it, but she thinks it's her ticket to every thing. :-)
Ex- "Mommy, I want a snack for my nap" Mommy looks skeptical and says, "How about after you wake up?" Rhya thinks about it and replies, "But I prOmise, I will NOT spill in bed! I prOmise I will keep my bed clean!"
She uses this for everything. It makes this mama smile and try to think of ways to stay one step ahead!
haha..kids are pretty smart :)
ReplyDeleteGo, Brielle!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love that last pic :-)