Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Shanda!

Hope you have a fun filled day! You're still in your 20's so nothing to worry about yet, right? 

I asked Rhya if she wanted me to read her a book. She said, "YES!" I said, "Okay, pick one out while I go to the bathroom." This was the stack waiting for me when I returned. High hopes from the 2 year old!
The girls played in the leaf pile on Sat before we ground it up and put it in the garden. Sat. was a fun, productive day. We got the house clean, lawn raked and picked up, cupcakes, made, camper cleaned...then we had a bonfire and slept in the camper. Before we purchased the pop up I was a little nervous that we'd get cold. NOT SO. That heater really kicks out the goods. I got cooked out about 12:30. I lasted 2 hours before going to the house. ha. Nate and Rhya stayed the entire night.



No comments:

Post a Comment