We've been having lots of family time lately! Jen is home for a visit. What better excuse is there to get together?
Terry and Sarah invited us down for X-mas weekend, so one car took Mark, Marilyn, Jen, and Granny down, and the other car took Nate, me, Rhya, and the pooches down. We had a fun, lively, fast weekend that consisted of walks, awesome food, fun games (refer to pictures in previous post, thanks to the game of 'Things'), and lots of chattering.
Speaking of Terry and Sarah, it's their 2nd anniversary today!!
We're looking forward to more time with Jen this weekend. In the meantime, I am trying to clean house with a 28 week belly bulge that looks like THIS:
We met my parents at Pizza Hut last night and they took Rhya home with them for the night! It was her first night away from her parents, and she did great. She always loves her grandparent visits!
This house is dead quiet, but I'm so preoccupied with getting stuff done as fast as I can I hardly notice! I wonder how much 'Nama' is getting done. :-) She was going to attempt to clean the basement with the 20 month old 'helper'!

No comments:
Post a Comment