Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hilarious!

I am obsessed with finding the 'right' baby name. It's SO FUN!!! It's the 2nd most exciting thing for me after finding out what the gender is...if baby decides to reveal his/herself ,we will have gender news THIS Friday!

Getting back to the point of the title: I haven't really gotten serious at all with finding names because I've been waiting to see if it's a boy or a girl. However, just for the fun of it, I googled 'baby names' and a website pulled up a random sample. This is what the disclaimer said:

"Been wracking your brain for the right baby name? Feeling pressure to make the perfect pick? Our baby name inventor is just the antidote you need to loosen up that creative block (or maybe just get a good laugh). We assure you, you’ll find some names in here that are one-of-a-kinds. Sit back, put up those swollen feet, and have some fun!

Fithed Rtar Piamawnet Chaber Sha
Veth Lilucen Bona Quclany Wnam
Xetam Belisadr Tert Lary Hai
Qusiasal Udap Vandaisth Hletad Narnir
Wna Jolian Mabey Gnndriad Nanelle
Picage Judo Nadansa Steals Xasor
Nenepe Nabe Dinan Phyorl Riaurbe
Finane Finaria Beale Vindari Oonetaial
Hena Vacelle Veyola Diett Mawn
Vinsoll Joso Vamate Gand Yoeanel

WOW is all I can say. So what do you think? Yoenel or Vandaisth? It's a toss up. HA.

'Picture compliments of Kristina'

3 comments:

  1. Diett? oh! please no! I was wondering if you would find out the gender! I used the possibility that you might have a boy as motivation to go through the boys stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about Tert? What do you think that would get shortened to on the playground?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quclany to me reads "koo-klany" which reminds me of the Ku Klux Klan. SO if you want your child to grow up without a strong following of criticism, I suggest you stick with Yoenel. Vinsoll isn't that bad...kind of pretty in a strange way. : ) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete