Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Not a lack of 'Going Ons!'

As I sit here thinking of packing for convention it makes me want to sit here longer. :-)

I would be utterly embarrassed if anyone walked into this house right now...dirty dishes all over, messy floor, coloring stuff all over the table, papers, toys, and books all over the living room floor, laundry all over the bedrooms, we won't talk about the bathroom, OR the basement (result of the kid's popcorn party this morning, NOT Travis or Cory!) I should take a picture to look back on in 20 years. :-)

Not to mention that I've hardly unpacked from last weekend's Marion adventure in order to repack for Menomonie convention starting tomorrow!! There was lots of good bread at convention! There was also a crabby, unsociable, consistently tired and diarrhea laden girl at her wits end in the molar poke emerging department. She cried the whole way home. 3 hours of crying made her mommy cry too- I tried all the tricks and nothing worked. Now I am slightly worried about the upcoming convention...it'd sure be nice if there was a method of speeding those molars along. Any advice that I haven't thought of?!?!? She's so anti-everything right now.
However, we had a FUN evening together so maybe the end is in sight! We turned her loose stools into a game (getting desperate!). Every time she'd sit down on the pot and let it loose she'd turn around and exclaim excitedly over it. ;-) Then she'd turn around and do it all over again. Was that TMY? oops! I was just glad that she was acting jolly. ;-)

We checked out the park tonight after the daycare kids left. Here's another picture taken with my phone. I need to get better at taking my nice camera places, but this should do for now! I told her to hug Sakari so this is the resulting pose:

Don't get me wrong: I LOVE my current state as a stay at home mom!! The challenging times makes me appreciate the happy times in a deeper way! I am off to check on my sleeping beauty. Have a lovely week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment