Rhya did a fine job of relaying the news. I didn't figure she could learn the date so here it is:
March 19, 2012
Our children will be almost 2 years apart and we couldn't be more excited!!! I had my 12 week appointment last Friday and everything looks great. My date lines up with what the midwife came up with. Baby's heartbeat was strong at a consistent 170 bpm. I am excited for the 2nd trimester of endless energy while not yet being huge! I certainly cannot complain about the first trimester besides the typical food aversions, sleepy syndrome, and 3 puking episodes. I am already feeling almost normal besides observing the expanding waistline bit by bit. How is it that a year can fly by but it feels like forever for a baby to form? :-)
Congratulations on the baby news!! So exciting! I've been having trouble logging on to blogger....but now that I'm here there is lots to catch up on! Looks like you've been keeping busy! I'm adding another sentence so I can squeeze another "!" in!!!!
ReplyDelete