Friday, March 25, 2011

Spoiled Rotten

Early B-day present from Auntie Jen! 
We couldn't wait until her b-day to open it- oops! This way her gifts will be nicely spaced out. She loves every single item. They've been the highlight of her week.

Wool Diaper Soaker from Gma B!
My mom is just learning how to knit, and was game to take on this amazing project. I love everything about it: the ruffles, the stripe, the waist tie, and the way the felting keeps the pee contained while still being breathable! I put her in it for naps, since that's when she pees the most, and she stays completely DRY.
- Still using baby gifts -
Pretty sure this one came from Kent 'n Diane. She is the girl of MANY clothes...aren't all little girls? :-)

- Thankful for modern medicine!- 
Antibiotics and I have a love-hate relationship. I HATE how they wreck havoc on my pumpkin's tender immune system, but I LOVE that the treatment works! I can't imagine what it would've been like with out the meds. We kicked it in the batooey. There are a few straggling marks on her skin reminding us of the recent bout, but they will soon be gone. It amazed me how fast her skin recovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment