Tuesday, March 15, 2011

She's Part Dog

We had a wonderful Saturday with Gma Mo! She spent time with Rhya and I while the guys went to the Auto Show. Gma brought a couple of totes teeming with TOYS, so Rhya was thrilled! Her favorite items were the little monkeys. One in her mouth, one in each hand.

About the post title: Kennan accompanied Gma Mo on her visit. He is the sweetest dog EVER (along with her other relative dogs Sakari, Tyah, Lucy, Kasha, Mollie, Mavric, and beloved Abbi). Rhya would get right in the middle of the dog play and pull on tails, hold onto noses for balance, crawl underneath, etc!

Mike and Kristina joined us on Sunday, and Rhya did the same thing with their dog, Kasha. I'm thinking I might have to do a dog cake for her first b-day, although Kylie thinks that a kangaroo cake would be great. Maybe I'll have to do two...ahem, with all my talent, cough cough.

Sidenote: Kristina makes a KILLER peanut butter cup chocolate pie. WOW. YUM. Besides morning mtg. and gospel mtg, most of our day consisted of eating. burp.

About Rhya's skin problem. It's NOT chicken pox, much to my dismay. It is bullous impetigo. Poor thing. Now I'm kicking myself that I didn't take her in SOONER!!! She's now on three antibiotics. She probably got it in some public setting, and since she's a baby, her immune system allowed her to get it. The doctor said that it should look way better in 24 hours, so I'm crossing my fingers!! She's still little miss jolly, silly, happy girl, but the spots are naaastyyyyy! Times like these I wish it was ME that got it, not the little one!

This handsome dude is our basement dweller:

Cool shirt, eh? He's now an employee of Ziegler Cat. He's a busy boy: school in the morning, work in the afternoon. He leaves at 6:30am, gets back at 8:50pm.

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! A Tenant?! That'll be nice. Poor Rhya! Hope she gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer about the impetigo :-( Good thing you took her in! Are the spots starting to look better?

    Glad you liked the pie. Did you know it was just Pi Day? (3.14) Maybe that's why I was inspired to make one!

    ReplyDelete