Saturday, February 12, 2011

10 months

Yesterday Rhya was TEN months old. People always say, 'enjoy them- they grow up so fast!' I know what they mean now...it's rather shocking.
We just weighed her on Gma's antique baby scale and she's 18 lbs, 4 oz. We don't try to measure her anymore since it's never accurate. Last time she was shorter than the month before, so we gave up. :-)
We had 'issues' Thursday night. Rhya woke up at 2:45, screaming her head off. It was very 'unignorable' (pretend that's a word). I finally got up with her, but refused to nurse her, so fed her some crackers and water. She resumed screaming. Finally Nate took over (we wondered if she'd settle down better with him since he doesn't have 'the goods'). She cried and cried until finally crashing at 4:15 (yes, he did finally give her some Tylonel).
After Nate got home from work on Friday, he said, "You'd never guess what I had for breakfast". It turns out that he never went back to sleep so just got up and went to Perkins. :-) He said he actually enjoyed himself! So,..his night started at 10:30 and ended at 2:45. Good thing it wasn't me. Pretty sure I wouldn't have 'enjoyed myself'!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hubbies are really good like that. I don't know why! I absolutely cannot stay awake in the middle of the night and still function the next day, but Damion can! We've got sick kids and I've been up with them E.V.E.R.Y. S.I.N.G.L.E. night for about 2 weeks now. I'm permanently tired. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bathroom looks spectacular! It's so cheerful. Remember when we painted it the first time? Blue?

    ReplyDelete