She's going to become my sister in law! More importantly for her, she is going to become my brother's WIFE!!
Yee haw!! We couldn't be more excited! The rest of us have been impatiently waiting this announcement for a few months now. Yes, they've only been dating for 16 months or so but they seemed totally perfect for each other right from the 'get-go'.
The girls are totally smitten and will be thrilled to have Aunt Ashley only a few miles from us! We are foreseeing many horse rides, book snuggles, impromptu suppers, and good ole times in the future!
I tried to find a picture of them together, and this is the best I've got! Calden bombed it when they came to see us at the hospital last May. :-) I can assure you that they have plenty of pictures though, because that's how they announced it to us.
Travis and Ashley 'popped in' one evening and brought Nate a birthday present. Then Travis looked over and asked Ashley, "Do you think we still have that Shutterfly book in the car?" "I think so" she replied, and hustled out to retrieve it. Then Travis proceeded to ask me about the mural on our wall (totally trying to come up with small talk, HILARIOUS)
Sure enough, after we hurriedly flipped through the book (anticipating the end), we came to the last page that said, "SOON TO BE Mr. and Mrs. Boyd!!
I was happy to see this on F/B a while back. :)
ReplyDelete