5 minutes later she yells, "MOMMY!!"
I mosey in and look at her and she exclaims, "CHECK on me!"
Brielle informed me that I needed to buy her a ring because she was going to marry Gpa and Nama.
I told Rhya that I hoped a certain couple would get married and she exclaimed, "Yeah, but you can't marry your GIRLFRIEND!!"
Brielle said, "Does Gpa have a carseat?" I said, "Yep, why?" She said, "I go wif him to da restrant in da twuk, Yaiya go wif Nama in da Jetta!" I said, " Oh, well, who's going to pay for it?" She looks at me and says in an obvious voice, "Gpa!"
Rhya started rubbing my belly and then said "I'm making soup!" Guess who has a wiggly belly? How humbling.
Every time something annoying or maddening happens to Brielle she says, "I tell Gpa that!!"
The other day I got after her for spilling her milk (carelessness). The next meal I dribbled while pouring her milk. She IMMEDIATELY announced, "I tell Gpa that you spilled mine milk!"
No comments:
Post a Comment