We welcomed Brielle Bethany into our family at 5:02 am Saturday, March 31.
- 8 pounds, 11 ounces
- 21 inches long
- 14 1/2 inch head
I will try to write up her birth story shortly, but here's a brief synopsis:
- Had light contractions all afternoon Friday, but nothing fierce
- Labor picked up at 11pm Friday night. I called Mom and she arrived at 1:30 and told me to get my hiney to the hospital!
- We arrived at 2:30 and I was dilated to a 7 already!
- I labored in the tub and she was born in the water 6 hours after labor started!
- Brielle has been doing AWESOME, and we are all adjusting to our new family!
Sweet Brielle! We are so thrilled that she is finally here. Happy growing!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures. The one of Brielle is just precious, just like she is! I get lonesome for her and want to cuddle. Oh...by the way Darla....you LEFT home at 2:30 and would've arrived at the hospital at 3:00.
ReplyDeleteLove that last picture! Can't wait to see her again.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on another darling baby girl! Way to look amazing post delivery Darla!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing your quick birth story!... A water birth sounds relaxing... well as close as you can come to 'relaxing' while in labor :) ouchy ouch :) Either way... you have such an amazing family!!! Can't wait to see your new addition!!! :)
ReplyDelete